Navorion, Inc. dba Workzinga (“Workzinga,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) oversees this website, https://workzinga.com/
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD TO ACCESS THE SITE AND USE OUR SERVICES. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you are not permitted to use any part of the Services for any reason.
2. Information We Collect
When you use the Site, we process certain types of Information, as described below.
a. Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal Information that we collect on the Site includes, but is not limited to, first and last names, email address, mailing address, as well as other employment-related information, such as your education, work history, military status, skills, and experience. When you access or use the Services, you may also provide Personal Information to us, such as when you request to receive information or support; complete online forms and surveys; upload resumes or other documentation, or communicate with us or our representatives, whether through standard mail, email, or telephone.
The Services are not intended to collect sensitive information, such as your Social Security Number or other government identification numbers, race, religion, health or genetic information, sexual orientation, or similar information (“Sensitive Personal Information”). By using the Services, you agree you will not provide Sensitive Personal Information to us.
b. Non-Personal Information
“Non-Personal Information” means information that does not identify you, but provides insights regarding your use of the Site. For example, we collect information about your use of the Site, including but not limited to Internet connections, computer equipment, browser information, websites visited before entering and after leaving the Site, IP addresses, and other information about your use of the Site that does not identify you as a user.
You may be given the option to receive push notifications while using our Services. In order to serve push notifications, we may need to collect your IP address and a persistent identifier from your device. You can turn off push notifications in your device settings.
Personal Information and Non-Personal Information are collectively referenced as “Information.” Information we collect about you may be aggregated with other users’ Information. It may also be combined with associated Personal Information that you provide to us or that we receive from third parties. If we combine or associate information from other sources with Personal Information that we collect through the Site, we will treat the combined Information as Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
c. Third-Party Social Networking Service(s)
If you choose to access, visit, and/or use any third-party social networking service(s) that may be integrated with our Site, we may receive your Personal Information and other information about you and your computer, mobile, or other device that you have made available to those social networking services, including information about your contacts through those services. For example, some social networking services allow you to push content from our Site to your contacts or to pull information about your contacts so you can connect with them on or through our Site. Some social networking services also will facilitate registration or enhance or personalize your experience on our Site. Your decision to use a social networking service in connection with our Site is voluntary. However, you should make sure you are comfortable with the information your third-party social networking services may make available by reviewing privacy policies of those providers and/or modifying your privacy settings directly with those networking sites/services.
3. Use Of Information
We may identify you from your Personal Information and merge or co-mingle Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Except as otherwise stated, we may use Information we collect from you for the legitimate business purpose of providing our Services to you, including, but not limited to:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the Personal Information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our Services, we will use that Personal Information to respond to your inquiry.
- To establish and secure accounts to use the Services, check on your account status, and to validate your username, e-mail, password, and/or other login credentials.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Services, including without limitation, to conduct aggregate or research analysis and develop business intelligence that helps us to enhance, improve, evaluate, operate, protect, make informed decisions about, and report on the performance of our Services.
- To communicate information and promotional materials to you, where you have not expressed a preference otherwise, and to send you information and updates about the Services.
- To notify you of any changes to relevant agreements, policies, or other terms, and to enforce such terms.
- To work with our service providers, who perform certain business functions or services on our behalf.
- To prevent or investigate fraud, or for risk management purposes, and to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To comply with legal obligations, court orders, or in order to exercise any legal claim or to defend against any legal claim.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
- As otherwise described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
In addition, we may use third‐party e‐mail providers to deliver communications to you. This is an opt-in e-mail program. If you no longer want to receive these e-mail communications, you may opt-out of receiving e-mail communications through the “unsubscribe” link or by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may, from time to time, invite you to participate in online surveys. The information requested in these surveys may include, but is not limited to, your opinions, beliefs, insights, ideas, activities, experience, purchase history, and purchase intent regarding products, events, and Services. The information collected by these surveys is used to research market trends, company growth, community needs, etc. Your input will help us to improve customer experience and shape development of our products and Services.
4. How We Share Information
We may share Personal Information with the following parties:
- Service providers that help us administer and provide the Services (for example, our payment processor and third-party ). These third-party services providers have access to your Personal Information only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf.While we may seek to require such third parties to follow appropriate privacy policies and will not authorize them to use this information except for the express purpose for which it is provided, you agree that we do not bear any responsibility for any actions or policies of third parties;
- As we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law; (ii) to enforce applicable terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; (iv) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (v) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment and (vi) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence; and
- Pursuant to your express consent.
5. Information Security
We take reasonable steps online and offline to safeguard the Personal Information that you provide to us. Nevertheless, it is common knowledge that transmission of information via the Internet is not wholly secure, and we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of your Personal Information, or any other information, transmitted to or through our Site or Services or otherwise provided to us. We are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such information. It is your responsibility to safeguard any passwords, ID numbers, or other special access features associated with your use of the Service(s). Any transmission of information is at your own risk.
If you have any questions about security on our Services, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of an account, loss of your account credentials, or suspect a security breach, notify us immediately via email at email@example.com. If our security system is breached, we will notify you of the breach to the extent required under applicable law.
6. Information Retention
7. Links to Third Party Sites
8. Children’s Privacy
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will never knowingly request or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such Personal Information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors are not using the Service(s).
9. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request and obtain a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, California residents are entitled to request and obtain such information, by e-mailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. How to Contact Us
By e-mail: email@example.com
By telephone: (615) 930-0660
By regular mail: Navorion, Inc.
9020 Overlook Blvd
Nashville, TN 37027