Do you love making processes more effective?
Do you love organizing a project so that it runs more smoothly?
We are looking for a uber-organized, rock star project manager to keep our marketing team on track. We have a lot of moving parts and exciting projects on our marketing team and are looking for the right professional to ensure all projects are on track and team members are equipped appropriately.
What’s this all about?
As a marketing team project manager, you will be responsible for wrangling the team to ensure deadlines are being met, processes are followed, and information is shared to all involved. We’re a fast-growing team with a lot going on, and our project manager will be vital to the organization and effectiveness of our company marketing.
You will also help us create processes for new workflows and help us scale. As a newer team, there are many communication and process workflows that have never been done, and our project manager will be key in establishing solid team processes.
Project manager responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, and within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage tasks virtually with all members of the team through our project management software.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks to appropriate members of the team
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
The best candidates will possess:
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Dropbox, Google Drive, Asana/Trello (or similar), WordPress
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience